Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF.
You work broiling brew Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF proving 14 program as well as 5 including. Here is how you hit.
modus operandi of Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of butternut squash, cubed.
- You need of red bell pepper, diced.
- It's of yellow/green bell pepper, diced.
- You need of red onions, cut into wedges.
- Prepare of harissa paste (recipe on my profile).
- Prepare of oil.
- It's of onion, sliced.
- You need of garlic, finely chopped.
- It's of square piece of ginger, finely chopped.
- You need of chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need of spinach, chopped.
- It's of brown rice.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- You need of salt & pepper to taste.
Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF method
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Put the cubed squash, peppers and red onion on the tray and dot over the harissa paste. Toss it together and roast for 40 minutes until soft and starting to char at the edges.
- Meanwhile put the oil in a saucepan and add in the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook over a medium heat until the onion is translucent then add the spinach, rice and vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer, cover and cook until the stock has been absorbed into the rice, around 20 - 25 minutes.
- Season the pilaf with salt and pepper then plate with the roasted vegetables.