Indian Street Style Potato Chaat.
You pull off toasting steep Indian Street Style Potato Chaat using 13 modus operandi and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
process of Indian Street Style Potato Chaat
- You need 400 g of Potatoes boiled peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornflour heaped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 100 g of paneer chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger pc of ginger chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of raisins/ kishmish.
- It's of Red chilli powder.
- It's of chaat masala powder.
- It's leaves of coriander.
- It's 1/4 cup of Green chutney.
- You need 1/4 cup of tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt /dahi.
Indian Street Style Potato Chaat modus operandi
- Mash the boiled potatoes properly using a potato masher if you want to use a grater that is fine too. Make sure there are no lumps. Add cornflour to the mashed potatoes as well as salt to taste..
- Now mix the dough well till cornflour is uniformly mixed. Keep the dough aside and make a filling for the tikki..
- To make the filling heat up one tbsp oil in the pan, add chopped ginger and chopped coriander to it. Cook for a minute and add chopped green chilies..
- Now add salt, chopped paneer and raisins. Cook for 4-5 minutes and keep this aside..
- Now to make Aloo tikki, divide the dough into 5 equal parts. Grease the palm of your hand with a little bit of oil. flatten the dough and in the center place the spoonful of paneer filling..
- Now close the dough and bring it back in the centre so that filling in enclosed in the patty/Tikki. Likewise, make all the aloo tikkis..
- Now heat 4-5 tbsp oil in a pan, when the oil is heated through, turn the flame to low-medium and shallow fry the aloo tikki while pressing with a spatula from time to time till you get perfectly golden brown crispy aloo tikki..
- Now to assemble them, you can serve tikki in a bowl or a plate..
- First of all, add a big spoonful of yoghurt/curd mixed with salt. Place the tikki over it and drizzle some more curd..
- Now top it with sweet tamarind chutney and spicy and tangy green chutney. Sprinkle chaat masala, red chilli powder and finally some sev. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve the Aloo tikki chaat immediately..
- Tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!.