Punjabi style Chicken curry.
You produce boiling braise Punjabi style Chicken curry working 15 technique as a consequence 4 furthermore. Here you go manage.
modus operandi of Punjabi style Chicken curry
- It's 4 of Chicken legs on the bone.
- Prepare 4 tsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 Tin of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of tomato paste.
- It's 4 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 of green chillis and coriander.
Punjabi style Chicken curry receipt
- Chop the legs in to small pieces and wash them 3 times. To marinade the chicken put 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 turmeric, 1/2 tsp coriander powder and 1/2 salt. Leave that for 1 hour..
- In the other pan, fry off the cloves, cinnamon stick, black cardamom for 1 min. Add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic paste,chopped onions and let it cook till the onion get brown. Add tomato paste and chopped tomato. Cook it for another 4 -5 mins. Add turmeric, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Cook it till it turns in to a paste..
- Shallow fry the chicken with little oil. Once it’s fried, put the chicken in to the paste. Add little water to cover the chicken and let it simmer on slow heat. Add less water, if you want dry curry..
- Once all cooked, at the last add garam masala, coriander and fresh green chillis. Serve the curry with rice, naan or chapati..