Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿.
You do ones thing boiling imbue Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿 adopting 27 process also 3 as well as. Here you go do justice.
method of Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿
- Prepare 5 of chicken legs with skin,with a sharp knife I made 2 slits+1slit.
- You need of SPICY PASTE:.
- You need 2-3 stalks of lemongrass (need plenty), pounded & knotted.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- It's 1 inch of ginger, sliced thinly.
- It's 1 inch of turmeric, sliced (or 2 tsp ground turmeric).
- It's 3 pc of fresh Red chili, deseeded, sliced.
- It's 1 tbs of Sriracha Chili sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of Rice Bran oil for to grind the herbs.
- Prepare 6 of Macadamia nuts.
- You need of OTHER INGREDIENTS:.
- You need 6 pc of Kaffir lime or lemon leaves.
- You need 1 of tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 cup of Lemon basils/Thai basils.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of kaffir lime juice.
- Prepare 3/4 tbs of soft brown Sugar,.
- It's 1 tsp of salt & grounded black pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of Cornflour to thicken.
- Prepare 2 of large buttons mushrooms, chopped roughly.
- You need 1 cup of Rice Bran oil to fry the chickens.
- It's of Hot steamed Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of TO GARNISH:.
- It's of sprinkle on top with green onion, diced.
- It's of and 5 Lemon Basils leaves.
Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🌶🍅🍜🍿 singly
- In a food processor: put white & red onions, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, fresh tumeric or ground turmeric, Macadamia nuts, red chili, Siracha chili sauce & 1 tbs vege oil to loosen the texture and blend until the texture is a bit chunky, not smooth!!. Heat the wok, and 2 tbs Rice Bran oil then add the spicy paste from the blender, and sautee' them, then add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass until cooked & fragrance..
- Add 1 1/2 cups Rice Bran oil and put the chicken in hot oil, mix and cook until chicken changed colour just a little brown on both sides but don't overcook. Add 1 1/2 cup water, 3/4 tbs sugar, tomatoes pieces, salt, pepper and the fresh mushrooms and mix well. Cook until the gravy is reduced and the chicken is almost done, then add in lemon basils leaves, lime juice and cornflour. Mix well. Taste the salt, then turn off the heat, transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on top with the green onions..
- Garnish on top Chicken with 5 Lemon Basils leaves. Serve with hot steamed Rice and with a cup of hot Jasmine Tea from Indonesia.😙🌶🍅🍜.