Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*. Here's another shrimp dish with the sweetness of coconut milk which compliments the spiciness of the red curry paste in this simple dish. Serve this over jasmine rice for a complete meal. If you've never used fish sauce before, don't let the smell fool you.
Get ready to fill up on this whole grain goodness. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. I have a recipe for Shrimp Stir-Fry with Coconut Curry Sauce that is divine and marries the two flavors but is more of a, well, stir-fry, as the name implies, versus this new curry recipe that. You get ready roasting boil Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* applying 11 prescription and 8 and. Here you are reach.
method of Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of shrimp.
- You need 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It's of minced garlic.
- Prepare of minced ginger.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
Our one-pot coconut curry shrimp will bring flair and style to a dinner menu gone stale. The leftovers make lunch something to look forward to instead of something to dread. This recipe is also great for parties - it will impress your guests with its unforgettable zing. So what are you waiting for?
Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* ingredients
- Marinade shrimp in lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika. Let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes..
- While shrimp is marinading,Saute chopped onion in oil for a couple minutes till translucent. About 3-5 min..
- Add spices.. ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry, salt. Stir, Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add canned tomato with juice. Cook about a minute.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for about 5minutes..
- Add shrimp. Dump the entire bag in the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until pink.
- Plate on a bed of rice and top with cilantro. Enjoy.
For years, I only enjoyed Thai curries when I ordered them from my neighborhood takeout spot. After finally making one myself, I quickly realized how easy they can be — especially because good Thai curry paste is easy to find in. Coconut shrimp curry is one of those quick and easy weeknight dishes. Choose Coconut Milk Wisely for this Shrimp Curry. I made a momentous discovery while working on this recipe.