Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies. Keep in mind that these cookies are from a healthy recipe with natural sweeteners. . . if you are looking for a different kind of chocolate peanut butter. Learn how to make Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies. I use the silicon baking sheets (if you don't have one, they are worth every penny!).
Ripe bananas provide all the sweetness for. Cookies are one of my favorites. Made with real bananas and all-natural peanut butter they will feel like an indulgence and satisfy that craving! You take on broiling roast Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies proving 6 method and 3 furthermore. Here you are conclude.
method of Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cups of quick oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanutbutter.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies from SixSistersStuff, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar free (except chocolate chips). Chocolate chunks, chopped walnuts, and banana chips — once I got the idea in my head to make a cookie version of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice Second, since "chunky" is our aim with these cookies, hand-mixing is our game. I've discovered over the course of making a great many cookies. Mash bananas then add rest of ingredients.
Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies process
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mash up bananas, add the rest of ingredients..
- Let chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 min. Enjoy ♥️🐒🐵.
These quinoa breakfast cookies taste like dessert, but are healthy enough for breakfast! Flavored with banana, peanut butter, oats, quinoa & chocolate! This Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the Mash bananas, then add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.