Instant Nylon Khaman. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro leaves and grated coconut. These dhoklas are so soft and spongy that the reference to nylon is really apt! What is more, this recipe is also very easy to implement if you follow these simple instructions.
Nylon Khaman recipe - This is the popular Gujarati delicacy. Khaman recipe - This is the popular Gujarati delicacy made from gram flour. Today I am sharing Instant version of it which can be ready in. You act boiling mull Instant Nylon Khaman using 21 technique and 11 steps. Here is how you get there.
compound of Instant Nylon Khaman
- It's 1 bowl of besan (regular, fine variety).
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of sooji.
- You need 1 bowl of water (exactly as much as besan).
- Prepare 3-4 tsp or to taste of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of citric acid (no, lemon won't do).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground green chillies.
- It's 1/4 tsp of haldi (depending upon the colour your haldi lends).
- Prepare 1 pinch of soda bi carb (yes, it is needed).
- It's 1/3 - 1/2 tsp or to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Eno or any regular flavoured fruit salt (absolute must).
- Prepare of For tadka.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of rai (I put almost 3, as I love lots of rai on the Khaman).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- You need 3/4 tsp of hing.
- You need 1 tsp of til.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies, slit lengthwise and cut into 1 cm pieces.
- It's 1 cup of water (may need little more).
- It's as needed of Chopped dhania and fresh, grated coconut for garnishing. You can add white til also.
Nylon Khaman Dhokla ( Gujarati Recipe), Instant Nylon Khaman Dhokla recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. Nylon Khaman Dhokla is a quicker version of the khaman dhokla.. Nylon Khaman Dhokla recipe: Spongy, savory and with a hint of sweetness, Gujarati nylon Place the trivet in the steel inner pot along with the springform pan. Cover the Instant Pot with the lid and.
Instant Nylon Khaman separately
- Take enough water (should be below the stand/bowl level, but at leastc about 2") in a big vessel, in which you'll put a stand or an inverted bowl to keep under the thali. and put it to heat..
- Wrap the lid with a kitchen towel, cover the vessel.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except Eno.
- Whisk well, taste and adjust to get a nice sweet and sour taste.
- Grease the plate well. Put the empty plate on the stand in the steamer..
- Add Eno to the prepared mixture.Mix briskly, and thoroughly, to get a bubbly, frothy batter.Pour it in the plate..
- Cover the vessel (don't forget the kitchen towel or any cloth, it is necessary to absorb the steam that rise up, or else the condensed water will fall back on khaman and make them soggy).
- Steam for 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile, let's get the tadka ready.
- TADKA Heat oil. Add rai, splutter, add jeera, let it brown, then til. Cook for half a minute and switch off the gas. Add hing Then, add cut green chillies. Give a stir. Add water, salt and sugar. Mix well. Heat for half a minute..
- BACK TO THE KHAMAN After the mentioned time, remove the plate and pour 1/2 the tadka (ensure even distribution of rai, jeera, til and green chilli pieces). With a sharp serrated knife, make diagonal pieces. Add the remaining tadka such that it seeps inside the Khaman from the cuts and the sides (you might have to add little more water, as besan drinks up a lot to get the soft spongy texture) Let the water get absorbed..
- Carefully, remove the pieces on a serving plate, garnish with chopped dhania and coconut..
Once the khaman is done, take the tray out of the steamer and pour the tempering over the surface and cut into. Contact NYLON Khaman Instant MIX on Messenger. Khaman Dhokla Recipe by MasterChef Tarla Dalal Instant Khaman Recipe Video - Nylon Khaman Recipe - Gujarati Cuisine by Bhavna. સોફ્ટ નાયલોન ખમણ બનાવવાની આસાન રીત Image displayed may differ from actual product.