2020 Japanese New Year Soup (my family). The Japanese New Year (正月, Shōgatsu) is an annual festival with its own customs. Ozoni is a traditional Japanese New Year's specialty food made from miso soup with vegetables and mochi (rice cakes). This traditional mochi soup is eaten on New Year's Day in Japan as part of the traditional osechi ryori meal.
Living outside Japan, it's hard to recreate an authentic Oshogatsu (New Year's Day) experience; however, I do try my best to keep the Oshogatsu spirit Happy New Year to you and your family, Nami! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness last year. Please treat me well this year too. You get ready steaming escallop 2020 Japanese New Year Soup (my family) applying 7 receipt along with 7 so. Here you go sew up.
program of 2020 Japanese New Year Soup (my family)
- You need 40 cm of dried kelp(Konbu).
- You need 1/2 of chicken leg.
- It's 5 cm of Daikon radiah.
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Mochi sticky rice cake.
During the New Year holiday, many Koreans travel back to their hometown. They visit their parents and elderly This was my favorite time of the year because it meant that if I did good, I would No one knows for sure exactly why Korean Rice Cake Soup (Tteok Guk) became a traditional Korean food to. New Year (����, shōgatsu) is the most important holiday in Japan. Years are traditionally viewed as completely separate, with each new year providing a fresh start.
2020 Japanese New Year Soup (my family) prescription
- Cut vegetables like this photo..
- This kelp is Hokkaido kelp(north part of japan). Cut with scissors..
- Cut chicken small..
- Put all in 1.5 liter of water and cook. Remove foam and make clear soup..
- I (my grandma and mother) prepare the soup till this step on the day(December 31) before eating day. This step make so tasty..
- Season with soy sauce and salt before eating. And put Mochi sticky rice cake in soup and cook till the Mochi softened..
- Enjoy⛩Happy New Year🇯🇵🎍.
Consequently, all duties are supposed to be completed by the end of the year, while bonenkai parties ("year forgetting parties". Easy Korean dumpling soup - Manduguk recipe! This recipe is made with dried anchovy and dried kelp broth, providing a light and refreshing overall taste. Though, when I was a child our family made tteok manduguk / rice cake soup with dumplings. For my mandu, I used my favorite frozen mandu.