Chawal Ki kheer. Kheer recipe with step by step photos. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. Rice kheer is also one of the most popular kheer variety made in North Indian cuisine along with Seviyan kheer and Phirni.
Kheer recipe - Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals & celebrations. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the sanskrit terms "ksheer" & "payasa" both meaning milk.. You effect simmering french fry Chawal Ki kheer accepting 6 compound moreover 3 and. Here you go bring off.
instructions of Chawal Ki kheer
- You need 200 gram of rice (new rice is best for kheer).
- You need 100 gram of sugar.
- You need 2 litre of full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green cardamom power.
- You need 8-10 of chopped almonds.
- It's 10-12 of raisins.
Rice kheer is made with full fat milk. Chawal Ki Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Chawal Ki Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Chawal Ki Kheer ingredients and cooking method) About Chawal Ki Kheer Recipe Rice Kheer: One of the most favourite Indian dessert, made quickly and easily with just a few ingredients. Chawal ki kheer is the perfect dish to celebrate a festival or any joy or just cook it up as an after-meal dessert at home.
Chawal Ki kheer compound
- Take rice and wash with water for two time.now bing milk to boiled on a medium heat in a heavy bottomed pan..
- Now add the rice and the temperature with drop sightly and so you will need to wait and bring the milk and rice mixture to boil the milk and rice mixture to boil again the stir them and dont covered pan..
- After 30-40 minutes chek kheer and your rice must to cooked.now add sugar, raisian, cardamom power in it stir and remove the heat. now garnish chopped almonds. serve it cold or warm..
Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India. Chawal ki Kheer recipe, Rice pudding with detailed step by step photos. Rice Kheer is undoubtedly the King of Kheers! It is made all over India. Made by simmering rice and milk in heavy, large bronze vessels for a long time, this rice kheer has a rich taste and attractive pink colour that comes out of the natural thickening of milk.