Penne and Meatballs. Meatballs are combined with penne noodles, pasta sauce and cheese for the perfect weeknight casserole recipe! Serve this with a side salad and some crusty bread. Penne is the perfect shaped pasta for this saucy bake!
Baked Penne Pasta with Italian Meatballs Recipe. You can use pre-made meatballs for this penne pasta bake or you can use my recipe for Spicy Italian Meatballs. Whether you use homemade meatballs or store-bought, pre-made meatballs, either way, it will turn out delicious. You pull off boiling boil Penne and Meatballs working 11 compound together with 8 also. Here you go get someplace.
modus operandi of Penne and Meatballs
- It's 24 of meatballs.
- Prepare 400 g of fresh penne pasta.
- You need 100 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This pasta bake has all the components of a meal the entire family will. Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic and red pepper flakes. I love instant pot recipes that yield a complete meal, with minimal prep, like this Instant Pot Penne Pasta with Meatballs. Uncooked penne pasta, meatballs and a simple homemade tomato sauce are added to the pot together, and dinner is ready in just a few minutes!
Penne and Meatballs technique
- Chop the onion. Add olive oil and the onion to a pan, cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the meatballs. Stiring until the outsides are mostly sealed. In the meantime, heat the water for the pasta..
- Add the pasta to the boiling water..
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the meatballs..
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes..
- Add the stock cube, some hot water and all the herbs..
- Season and mix well..
- Drain the pasta and serve..
To easily turn meatballs, use a spatula and a spoon to gently roll each meatball. Make sure oil is hot before carefully adding meatballs. If meatballs don't release easily from bottom of pan, cook a bit longer before attempting to turn. Add turkey and gently combine, being careful not to overwork the meat. Remove meatballs and drain on paper towels.