Swedish Meatballs. Soft and juicy meatballs in a rich and creamy gravy sauce that adds so much flavor to the meatballs. This post may contain affiliate links. These Swedish meatballs are so tender and flavorful and much lighter than traditional recipes.
Swedish Meatballs - Nothing beats homemade meatballs smothered in a creamy gravy sauce, and they taste much better than the IKEA version! Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly! You bring about toasting simmer Swedish Meatballs adopting 17 compound furthermore 3 together with. Here you are make hay.
compound of Swedish Meatballs
- You need of For the meatballs:.
- You need 15 g of gluten free breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 60 ml of dairy free milk.
- It's 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- It's 1/2 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 250 g of beef mince.
- You need 125 g of pork mince.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It's 35 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 15 g of gluten free flour.
- You need 250 ml of beef stock.
- You need 120 ml of dairy free cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamari.
- It's of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
Swedish meatballs, or köttbullar, must be prepared, above all, with love. This is why 'Mom's meatballs' are a widespread concept in Sweden, and there are many different favourite recipes. These heavenly Swedish Meatballs are the homemade version of the iconic Ikea meatballs. They're a whole lot easier than assembling flat-pack furniture, that's for sure!!!
Swedish Meatballs technique
- Make the meatballs by placing the breadcrumbs, milk, garlic and egg in a large bowl Add in the seasoning, onion, nutmeg, parsley, beef and pork mince Mix well and shape into 12 meatballs.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a large shallow pan and fry the meatballs until cooked through, about 15 minutes Remove the pan and start making the sauce.
- In a new pan over a medium heat add in the dairy free spread and whisk in the flour Pour in the beef stock and bring to the boilwhile stirring continously When the sauce has thickened pourin the cream and tamari Season to taste and serve poured over the meatballs.
Swedish Meatball Recipe - Swedish meatballs make a delicious dish with tender meatballs served in a rich, creamy sauce over noodles or mashed potatoes! A favorite family recipe made from scratch! Looking for copycat IKEA Swedish meatballs? Savory spiced meatballs in a creamy, velvety sauce. without the schlep to Ikea. Homemade Swedish meatballs recipe made with the creamiest, most delicious sauce.