Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese. Palak= spinach (in hindi) Paneer= Indian cottage cheese. So, this curry is made with spinach and Indian cottage cheese. The spinach is blanched and then pureed.
Mushroom paneer recipe with step by step pics. This paneer mushroom gravy is a restaurant style recipe with a super delicious taste. The gravy is creamy, slightly tangy and a bit sweet with tender mushrooms and soft paneer in it. You conclude frying blanch Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese employing 18 ingredients together with 7 and. Here you are bring about.
instructions of Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese
- You need 200 gm of spinach.
- It's 2 of tomatoes puree.
- You need 2 of medium onion (grinded).
- You need 5-6 of garlic (grinded).
- It's 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 bowl of washed and cut mushrooms.
- It's 1 bowl of cuts paneer(cottage cheese).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- It's 2 of whole dry red chilli.
- It's 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Both white button mushrooms and paneer are favorite at home. so there are many recipes I make with them. This luscious spinach and cheese dish comes from Northern India, the home of paneer, a fresh cow-milk cheese similar to ricotta. It's sold near the feta and haloumi in supermarkets, either of these two cheeses can replace paneer here, but the results wont be exactly the same. When I made this, I did use a soft feta, which melted into the spinach and gave me the most creamy rich curry you can.
Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese process
- First boil the spinach for 10 minutes and transfer into cold water than strain it.and grind it as a puree form..
- Take hot pan with oil,fry paneer until light brown colour,and same pan saute mushroom also,takeout in kitchen towel,.
- Now take same pan clean it add oil and put cumin seeds,fenugreek seeds,and 2 dry red chilli,saute 2 minutes,than add grinded onion and garlic,and ginger garlic paste,cook until brown in colour,.
- Now add spinach puree,stir continuously for 2 minutes than add all spices,mix well,now add tomato puree,mix well,.
- Now put mushroom in curry,add water according to your curry thickness,and cook with cover for 10 minutes medium to low flame,.
- Now open it and put paneer,mix well,turn off the flame,spinach curry with paneer and mushroom is ready to serve,.
- Enjoy with Rice,roti,puri,paratha,etc.🥗🍄💚😋.
Step by step Palak paneer recipe - Spinach with Indian cottage cheese (paneer) Cut the spinach into big pieces and boil it until soft. Once done, drain the water and blend it. Into a pan heat some ghee or oil. Add cumin seeds and fry until they start to sizzle. Add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.