Paneer Mushroom Dry. You can serve mushroom paneer grvay with tandoori roti, phulka or naan or paratha or even pooris. It also goes well with a mildly spiced rice like jeera rice, matar pulao, ghee rice or saffron rice. Slice off a bit of the base stalk.
This Indian vegetarian curry has rich nutritious value. Paneer is great source of protein and so is mushroom. Capsicum is rich in antioxidants and the mix of all three. You execute steaming coddle Paneer Mushroom Dry using 8 modus operandi as a consequence 3 including. Here is how you make hay.
receipt of Paneer Mushroom Dry
- You need 100 gms of Mushroom.
- It's 100 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It's 3-4 of garlic pods.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1-2 tsp of oil.
Matar Mushroom Paneer is another classic Indian gravy prepared with mushroom, peas and paneer. It is creamy, delicious and tastes heavenly with rotis, naan, paratha and with vegetable pulao, jeera pulao, easy vegetable rice and ghee rice. If you love mushrooms and paneer, then you will surely love this gravy. This dry matar mushroom is healthy yet delicious.
Paneer Mushroom Dry prescription
- In a pan heat oil add crushed garlic fry till golden brown.. Now add onion and saute till done...
- Add mushroom and fry for a minute and then add paneer and saute, now add salt, pepper powder and mixed herbs and mix..
- Fry till it becomes dry and serve hot..
It is home style recipe that goes perfect with roti or paratha. It is dry or semi-dry kind of dish. I have already shared the gravy version of mushroom matar. In this recipe, I have marinated the mushrooms in yogurt and spices for some time. Paneer Manchurian recipe is a snack of fried paneer cubes (firm cottage cheese cubes) tossed in a manchurian sauce.