Kenyan Beef Samosas. Have you ever tried Kenyan food? These Kenyan Beef Samosas are a family recipe from one of our very own Tasty producers! 😍 GET THE FAMILY RECIPE: https. In the Kenyan Cuisine, samosas are considered as exotic snacks of all times.
Delicious fillings of spiced vegetables, beef, chicken. Have you ever tried Kenyan food? These Kenyan Beef Samosas are a family recipe from one of our very own Tasty producers! 😍. You bring about sizzling burn Kenyan Beef Samosas proving 12 process and 3 along with. Here you go achieve.
compound of Kenyan Beef Samosas
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tb of oil.
- It's of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- It's of Minced meat - Beef.
- You need of Dice some spring onions.
- You need 2 of groves of garlic diced.
- Prepare of Red/ green chili 🌶.
- You need Bunch of coriander chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
The best Kenyan beef samosa recipe consists of a delicious meat filled in a pocket of crispy pastry. In this recipe, I show you how to make a quick beef filling and my special. Fold the top of the dough over the filling, and seal it with a little water. Samosas are tasty fried pastries usually made in a triangular shape.
Kenyan Beef Samosas process
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Then add oil and mix again. Slowly add the water as you kneading constantly for a bout 10 mins until it's soft and not sticky. Then let it rest for 20min. Shape the dough into a small balls and flatten into a thick disc. Cook dough each side until its transparent. Set a side and cut into half..
- In a pan on a medium heat put your beef, garlic and your chilli. Keep stirring until the water is dried. Put your onions and coriander and stir put salt to taste. Remove from heat and wait for it to cool down..
- To fill the samosa pockets take the spoon and scoop out the beef and secure with the paste with I made with flour and water it's a little thick. Heat your oil and deep fry them in the pan until they are brown in color. Serve and enjoy..
They are packed with a delicious filling containing spiced vegetables, beef, chicken and lentils. The best Kenyan beef samosa recipe consists of delicious meat filled in a pocket of crispy pastry. Beef Rib and Red Wine Meat Pies. Braise or saute the beef til browned. The epitome of this would be my cheesy Guinness beef samosas which I HIGHLY I decided to make my cheesy Guinness beef samosas.