Diet Bolognese Sauce. Real bolognese sauce has milk added to it too. I actually add cream to mine. It still turns out to be a deep red colour sauce (even with cream added) and the taste is more rich I find.
You can serve it with zero pasta or shirataki noodles for low carb dieters or over regular pasta if you don't follow the Keto diet. Best Keto Italian Ragú aka Bolognese Sauce: the classic way. Just like mama used to make. You cook heating heat Diet Bolognese Sauce accepting 13 instructions as well as 7 also. Here you are do a bang-up job.
compound of Diet Bolognese Sauce
- You need 500 g of beef lean (<5% fat) ground / minced / 17½ oz ..
- You need 1 can of tomatoes diced Italian (400g / 14oz.).
- Prepare 200 g of onion (sliced) / 7 oz ..
- Prepare 100 g of carrot (chopped into small cubes) / 3½ oz ..
- Prepare 75 g of celery (chopped into small cubes) / 2½ oz ..
- It's 150 g of mushroom (sliced) / 5 oz ..
- You need 50 g of cheese low fat grated Italian hard / 2 oz ..
- It's 2 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of black pepper fresh ground.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of bouillon powder vegetable.
- Prepare 2 of beef stock cubes.
This recipe was passed on to me by my mum and is the tastiest ever, ragú or bolognese sauce you'll ever eat. From Keto meat balls to Keto meat sauce My previous recipe was a delicious Keto Spaghetti and Meat balls recipe where I used ground beef and ground pork as my choice of protein for the meat balls. I also had some of those canned tomatoes. It was like the ingredients aligned and I knew I had to create the.
Diet Bolognese Sauce process
- Grind the beef making sure to remove all visible fat. If using shop bought ground / minced beef be sure it is less than 5% fat.
- Slice the onion. Chop the carrot into small cubes. Cut the celery into lengthways then cut across the grain into cubes. Put the onion, carrot, and celery in the same container and microwave for 8 minutes..
- Reserve 2 heaped tablespoons of themicrowavedvegetables in a hand blender beaker, add thebouillonand set aside..
- Put the vegetables, minced beef and mushroom in a wide bottomed lidded pan on a medium to high heat and cook. Stir continuously until the beef starts to produce liquid and is browned throughout..
- Add the tomatoes, purée, herbs, garlic powder, pepper, and stock cubes. Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for at least 5 minutes..
- Add a little boiling water to the blender beaker. Blend thoroughly then stir through the sauce to thicken..
- Continue to simmer for at least 2 more minutes and then until the beef is tender, Stir the cheese through the sauce until it is absorbed..
Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Bolognese Sauce (Botticelli). Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Keto Spaghetti Sauce Recipe - Hearty & Meaty Full of Flavor. This keto spaghetti sauce recipe is rich, thick and very tasty.