Bread Pudding. Bread pudding is indeed an old-fashioned dessert, a comforting way to use up stale bread. Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough. Chewy dried fruit adds a contrasting texture to the tender softness of the pudding.
Equal parts creamy and textured, it makes for a great comfort food. Here are some of the best bread pudding recipes from the FN chefs straight to. In another bowl, mix and crumble together brown sugar, butter, and pecans. You close broiling stew Bread Pudding proving 8 technique as well as 3 including. Here you are carry out.
method of Bread Pudding
- It's 390 grams of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Vanilla essence.
- It's 9 pieces of bread.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Raisins.
Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. Continue cooking just until butter melts; cool. Add eggs to cooled milk mixture and whisk; pour mixture over bread. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Bread Pudding one at a time
- Slow cook evaporated milk, sugar, butter, eggs until mixed well.
- Add the bread, vanilla essence and all the ingrediants.. make sure the bread soak and coated.
- Bake at the 150c for 50 min (depends on your oven).
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until mixture reaches a low boil. Pour a small amount over the individual servings of bread pudding. Bread pudding, savory or the more classic sweet, is an underrated dish. A great way to use up stale loaves of bread, we have fruit-filled sweet recipes, cheesy savory recipes and more great bread pudding creations.