Healthy mango lassi. A mango lassi is basically a yogurt based mango milkshake or smoothie. You can use either canned mango pulp or cubed fresh or frozen mango. If you use fresh, you'll want to use a ripe, sweet mango.
It is made using ripe mangoes, yogurt and cardamom powder. Peel and dice the mango and puree in the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and puree until the ice is crushed and the drink is frothy. You doing toasting poach Healthy mango lassi proving 3 program along with 3 than. Here is how you perform.
method of Healthy mango lassi
- You need 400 ml of mango pulp frozen(half the 800 ml can).
- Prepare 1 cup of (about 250 ml yogart).
- You need 1 cup of plain water.
Mango: You can use fresh, frozen, or canned mango in this recipe.; Yogurt: I love rich, protein-packed Greek yogurt, but you could use regular, low-fat, or even plant-based yogurt in this lassi. I've also had success with kefir if you want a stronger punch of probiotics!; Milk: A splash of milk will give a nice consistency to this mango lassi. The lassi is incredibly simple to make, and I enjoy having it as a post-meal drink to cleanse the palette. It is a great afternoon refresher too!
Healthy mango lassi separately
- The pulp was in a container the freezer.took it out for a bit only until able ti cut bigg cubes thru it.alhamdulillah ready to use.
- Add the yogart,then can gently stir to break down the slushy like mango !then the water...stir to get same color consistancy...also can put the frizen pulp in frudge until ready to use befire serving...as if icey blocks!!.
- Bismillah and enjoy as part of meal or just as refreshing healthy drink(picture pf mangoes from mango trees in the village mashaallah!).
Frozen Mango: Although this mango lassi recipe works with frozen mango, I prefer using fresh (and ripe) mango because the color of the mango lassi is deeper. As an aside, canned mango pulp. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. How this mango lassi is healthy?