Easy Tandoori chicken skewers.
You execute roasting griddle Easy Tandoori chicken skewers practicing 13 prescription including 3 moreover. Here is how you cook.
instructions of Easy Tandoori chicken skewers
- Prepare 500 g of chicken thigh fillets.
- It's 1/2 of onion (fine dice).
- Prepare 3-4 of heaped tbsp yogurt.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of curry powder (depending on how spicy you like it).
- You need Pinch of chilli powder to taste.
- You need of Little zest and squeeze of lime.
- It's of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of accompaniments.
- Prepare of Pilau rice.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander (garnish).
- It's 2 of lime wedges (garnish).
Easy Tandoori chicken skewers individually
- Soak the wooden skewers in enough cold water to cover. Mix the onion, puréed garlic, yogurt and other marinade ingredients together. (You could use a paste instead of powder) feel free to add additional spices/aromatics. Taste and season (remember it needs to be quite intense to get a decent amount of flavour into the chicken)..
- Dice the thighs into 1inch chunks and add to the marinade, massage in. Cover and refrigerate for anywhere between 2hours-overnight. The longer the better..
- Thread the marinaded chicken onto the skewers. Grill under a preheated hot grill to colour and char evenly. Serve on a bed of pilau rice, garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedge..