Chettinad Stuffed Mirch. Stuffed Milaga Bajji's are quite famous street food of South India.! It is a deeply fried crispy snack recipe. I fondly remember the awesome moments, that we tasted the spicy Bajjis.
Stuffed Capsicum (Bell Pepper) or Bharwa Shimla Mirch is a flavorful and tasty exotic side dish. For preparing this dish, hollowed Capsicum shells are stuffed with a spicy mixture of potatoes, paneer. I've suggested to my friends Mirchi as an authentic chettinad kitchen in coimbatore. ty See more. You produce brewing warm up Chettinad Stuffed Mirch applying 5 process along with 4 as a consequence. Here you are make it.
procedure of Chettinad Stuffed Mirch
- You need 1 of sweet chilli/capsicum -.
- You need 1 of potato boiled & mashed.
- It's 1/4 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chettinad masala.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Salt.
Step by step Bharwan shimla mirch or Stuffed Capsicum recipe. A perfect vegetarian meal that is incredibly filling and yummy. Bharwan shimla mirch or stuffed capsicum recipe is created with a. Stuffed Shimla Mirch tastes very good.
Chettinad Stuffed Mirch step by step
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes, crumbled paneer, Chettinad masala, salt and mix well to make the stuffing ready..
- Slit chillies in the middle, without removing the stem. Remove the seeds. Push the stuffing carefully inside the chillies..
- In a fry pan, add 2 tbsp oil. When it’s warm keep the stuffed chillies and fry on all sides till it turns golden brown..
- When done, remove chillies from the pan, drain in a kitchen paper towel (aka tissue). Plate it up and serve with coriander garnish & mint chutney on the sides..
If you make it yourself only then you will know how good it really is. So let us make Stuffed Shimla Mirch/Bharwa Shimla Mirch. Paneer Stuffed Simla Mirch is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. How to Make Paneer Stuffed Simla Mirch. Add paneer, peas, grated ginger, coriander and salt and mix.