Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup.
You complete stewing blanch Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup accepting 14 technique as well as 7 and. Here you go get someplace.
compound of Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup
- You need 3 of Tomatoes Medium Size - cooked.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of toovar dal - cooked.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Rasam Powder.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Jaggery Powdered.
- It's 1/4 Teaspoon of Tamarind Paste.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Cilantro coriander leaves /.
- Prepare 5 - 6 of Curry Leaves Fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Crushed.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of For Seasoning / Tadka.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- It's of Asafoetida / hing.
Tomato Saaru /Tomato Chaaru /Tomato Rasam/ Spicy Tomato Soup compound
- Pressure cook dal and tomatoes..
- Mash dal to fine paste. Remove peel from boiled tomatoes and mash it well..
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients - rasam powder, salt, jaggery, turmeric powder, hing, cilantro leaves, curry leaves. Add about 1 cup of water..
- Allow this mixture to boil well. Once it starts to boil, add the cooked dal and allow to boil..
- Once this boils, add the tomato paste and about 2 cups of water. Allow this to cook for 8-10 minutes till it comes to a good boil..
- For seasoning, melt ghee in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Once the mustard seeds splutter, add hing. Add the seasoning to the boiling Rasam..
- Serve hot with rice. Can be served as a soup..