Instant horse gram soup. Hello Friends, Today I made Instant Horse Gram Soup/ Instant Kollu Rasam.it's Really a Healthy Soup. Raw horse gram is particularly rich in polyphenols, flavonoids and proteins, the major anti-oxidants. Ulava Charu - The traditional rasam/soup from Andhra/Telangana prepared with horsegram lentils/Kollu in Instant Pot.
Horse grams fulfill your daily dietary requirements. Soups help provide you with instant relief from congestion. Horse gram dal is credited to be filled with nutrition and is known for its low glycemic index. You go for it steaming curry Instant horse gram soup using 12 prescription together with 5 along with. Here you are finish.
program of Instant horse gram soup
- Prepare 4 tsp of Horse gram/kollu.
- You need 4 of small onions.
- It's 4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Small piece Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's Few of Curry leaves.
- It's Some of Coriander leaves.
- It's as per taste of Salt.
- It's 3 tumbler of Water.
- Prepare as required of Dhaniya powder is optional.
Horse-gram Dal is a mouth-watering dish prepared in Andhra. It is rated as one of the most nutritious lentils and is known for its low glycemic index and positive effects on people with low blood pressure. Horse gram should be consumed as soups, which helps relieve the congestion and makes the nasal tracts open up by allowing the mucus membranes to soften up and melt. Horse Gram in itself is highly nutritious.
Instant horse gram soup ingredients
- Keep all the ingredients ready as mentioned above..
- Keep a frying pan in the flame and dry roast horse gram until nice aroma comes out. Dry roast chilli, curry leaves, pepper and cumin separately and set aside to cool down..
- First grind the dry roasted horse gram, curry leaves, red chilli, pepper and cumin into a coarse powder and then add and grind raw onion, garlic, ginger without adding water. Adding dhaniya powder is optional..
- Boil 3 tumblers of water and add the ground powder in a low flame. Wait for 5 minutes until the raw smell goes off. Add salt to taste..
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. Spice it up with pepper powder if needed. Now the soup is ready to serve..
It is very rich on Protein content and equally good source of Iron and Calcium. Horse Gram & Cucumber Chutney is one of the yummy dish that I tried recently. Horse Gram and Spring onion Soup ( Comforting Monsoon Broths Collaboration ) Its a thick horse gram lentil soup and is generally served with fresh cream or butter and rice. Soak and boil horse gram with lot of water and separate water and grind horsegram into paste. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns, green chillies, dry red chillies, curry leaves.