Indian-style rice with chickpeas.
You cook simmering steam Indian-style rice with chickpeas testing 10 process including 4 including. Here you go arrive.
instructions of Indian-style rice with chickpeas
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of curry paste (I use tikka masala).
- Prepare 1/2 of vegetable stock cube (or a pinch of salt).
- It's 190 g of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tin of chickpeas.
- It's 1 of handfull of raisins.
- It's 500 ml of water.
Indian-style rice with chickpeas one at a time
- Chop the onion in small pieces and cut the pepper. Finely chop the garlic. Fry onion, peppers and garlic in the oil in a saucepan until the onions are soft..
- Add the curry paste and keep frying for another minute..
- Add the remaining ingredients and give it a good stir. Leave to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes (with lid on)..
- Take off the heat and leave for 10 minutes to absorb most of the water (it's meant to be a bit sticky). Serve as a side or a main with some mint yoghurt (recipe on my page) and naan bread. Enjoy!.