Mango Sticky Rice. The sticky rice is made in a pot on your stove. Just place some fresh mango slices over the sticky rice and smother with the easy coconut sauce, and the result is pure heaven! Mango Sticky Rice is sweetened sticky rice with fresh mangoes.
Put a portion of the sweet sticky rice on a plate, peel and slice a mango to go right on top, sprinkle with a handful of. Sticky rice flavored with sweet coconut milk and served with fresh mango is a beloved dessert in Thailand. You only have to try it once to understand why it's a Thai favorite! You effect frying decoct Mango Sticky Rice employing 6 prescription than 5 as a consequence. Here is how you manage.
method of Mango Sticky Rice
- It's 1.5 cup of glutinous/sweet rice.
- It's 1 cup of instant coconut milk (I am using Kara Brand).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seed.
- You need of Mangoes.
Also known as "sweet rice" or glutinous rice (despite being gluten free), sticky rice is a large white grain that, when steamed, becomes. Mango sticky rice a must-order whenever I visit a Thai restaurant, but when I can find ripe mangos I prefer to make this dish at home. You'd be surprised how easy it is to prepare this dessert. A picture of Mango & Sticky Rice every day to sweeten and inspire your day.
Mango Sticky Rice prescription
- Wash the rice and soak overnight. The next day, drain the rice and steam for about 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine coconut milk, sugar, salt, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Transfer cooked rice to a bowl and stir in coconut-milk mixture. Let rice stand, covered, 30 minutes, or until coconut-milk mixture is absorbed..
- If you find the rice is still hard, steam the rice again for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with mangoes and toasted sesame seed.
The main reason I order Thai food is for the mango sticky rice. Spoon some salted coconut sauce over the rice and. Creamy coconut infused sticky rice with ripe slices of juicy mango. FE sweet rice is the star of the show here and the main note of the recipe. Mango sticky rice is a traditional Thai dessert which is also known as khaoniao mamuang.