You discharge boiling melt Multicolored Dhokla working 21 compound so 9 moreover. Here you go consummate.
instructions of Multicolored Dhokla
- You need of FOR RAVA DHOKLA:.
- Prepare 1 cup of rava / bombay rava.
- It's 1 cup of thick curd / yogurt, slightly sour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger / adrak, grated.
- It's 1 tsp of chili paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water, or as required.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of For red color Beetroot puree (boiled and make paste).
- It's of FOR TEMPERING:.
- It's 2 tsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of mustard seeds / rai.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera / cumin seeds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds / til.
- It's pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Prepare of few curry leaves 2 green chili, slit.
- It's 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely choppedl.
- Prepare of For orange color Carrot (grated and make paste).
- Prepare of For Green color Coriander leaves (add 1 green chilli and make paste).
Multicolored Dhokla separately
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take rava and curd.additionally add sugar, ginger, chili paste and salt.mix well to form a thick batter..
- Rest for 30 minutes or till rava absorbs moisture.Further add water as required and mix well. get the dhokla to idli batter consistency. additionally add eno fruit salt..
- Divide un 4 parts. 1 bowl add beetroot puree and dhokla batter 2nd bowl add carrot puree and dhokla batter 3rd bowl add coriander puree and dhokla batter 4th bowl add dhokla batter.
- Mix gently till the batter turns frothy.Take round shape cake tin. from left to right add beetroot puree,then coriander puree then carrot puree and last spread white batter on top..with the help of toothpick keep zigzag shape and keep it for steam..
- Steam the dhokla batter for 12 minutes. prepare the tempering by heating oil..
- Further add mustard seeds, jeera, sesame seeds and hing.once the mustard seeds splutter add in curry leaves and green chili..
- Saute for a while and once the tempering splutters spread the tempering over dhokla..
- Also sprinkle coriander leaves and cut the dhokla to desired shape..
- Finally serve soft and spongy Mutlicolor rava dhokla with green chutney..